- Your shopping cart is empty!
We accept multiple forms of payments in KPOPMOM Shop. Once you have placed your order, you can decide on your payment choices as provided below:
1. Credit Cards (VISA and MASTERCARD)
2. Online Bank Transfer or FPX
Both credit card and online bank transfer or FPX are provided by our payment gateway partner
3. ATM Deposit, Bank Transfer or Cheque Deposit
Once you have made the transfer/deposit, please submit a screenshot/photo of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and contact details.
|BANK||MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD (MAYBANK)|
|ACCOUNT NAME||LJY SIGNATURE ENTERPRISE|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER||5623 3940 6200|
KPOPMOM Shop provides FREE SHIPPING* for orders RM200 & above within West Malaysia. For orders below the amount, a fixed rate of RM8 is charged. We are working closely with 3 major delivery partners Poslaju, Citylink and Aramex to ensure safe and fast delivery to you. For East Malaysia, minimum shipping rate of RM15 is charged.
After you have successfully placed your order, we will conduct a verification process and update you as soon as possible by email or SMS. After successful verification, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 3 working days
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days
Can I schedule the delivery of my order?
Our courier service is unable to provide scheduling of deliveries; therefore we cannot guarantee delivery of your order for a specific time or date. However, you may coordinate with our courier partner to schedule according to your preference. Yet you can rest assured we are working closely with our service partners to allow us to better serve you in the future.
Is there any domestic area KPOPMOM cannot delivery?
We can deliver to all domestic area.
What if I am not at home when the package arrives?
You will need to sign a letter of authorisation as a confirmation and indicate a second party at the point of purchase to identify the person.
Does KPOPMOM offer international shipments?
Currently we only offer shipping within Malaysia. Please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will help to check on delivery fees if you are interested.
NOTE: * Applicable for all products except for selected bulk products.
Oogi Pilla is a new versatile toy that has more depth to it than may be first apparent. This caterpillar character from the Moluk team is made from super soft elasticated silicone. Pilla's feet are different sized suckers and this allows children to experience the suction strength of each. They'll stick Pilla to surfaces and then 'rip' Pilla off to hear the rapid popping sound of the feet.
Oogis have been spotted playing in the bathtub, on fridges or mirrors. Oogis are very social beings: They love to touch, embrace, form chains and do crazy acrobatic tricks. Their favorite hobbies are Oogi Yoga, extreme climbing or darting onto windows and other targets. Oogis are at home in any genre from cliffhanger to slapstick comedy and suitable for all ages.
Children will stand, hang, stretch, or throw their Oogi Pilla. Pilla can connect to one another and interact with all the other characters and products in the Moluk range.
- Addictively tactile, surprisingly expressive and invitingly playful; it's silly, amusing, engaging fun; Oogi is hours of creative, imaginative play
- Made of food-grade silicone rubber, Oogi has feet that are different sized suction cups that easily stick to each other and any flat surface
- Let the expressive personality of this deceptively simple toy come alive as you explore innovative ways to connect and pose this stretchy character
- Possibly the perfect car trip toy, Oogi sticks beautifully to car windows, plastic car seats and each other for miles of engaging, stimulating fun
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination, motor skills, creativity, imagination, role playing and storytelling, for ages 3+
- Safe, durable and easy to clean. Dishwasher-safe
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, latex-free
- 1 x Moluk Oogi Pilla Toy
- Dimension: 16x4.5cm