- Your shopping cart is empty!
We accept multiple forms of payments in KPOPMOM Shop. Once you have placed your order, you can decide on your payment choices as provided below:
1. Credit Cards (VISA and MASTERCARD)
2. Online Bank Transfer or FPX
Both credit card and online bank transfer or FPX are provided by our payment gateway partner
3. ATM Deposit, Bank Transfer or Cheque Deposit
Once you have made the transfer/deposit, please submit a screenshot/photo of your receipt to email@example.com with your order number and contact details.
|BANK||MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD (MAYBANK)|
|ACCOUNT NAME||LJY SIGNATURE ENTERPRISE|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER||5623 3940 6200|
KPOPMOM Shop provides FREE SHIPPING* for orders RM200 & above within West Malaysia. For orders below the amount, a fixed rate of RM8 is charged. We are working closely with 3 major delivery partners Poslaju, Citylink and Aramex to ensure safe and fast delivery to you. For East Malaysia, minimum shipping rate of RM15 is charged.
After you have successfully placed your order, we will conduct a verification process and update you as soon as possible by email or SMS. After successful verification, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 3 working days
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days
Can I schedule the delivery of my order?
Our courier service is unable to provide scheduling of deliveries; therefore we cannot guarantee delivery of your order for a specific time or date. However, you may coordinate with our courier partner to schedule according to your preference. Yet you can rest assured we are working closely with our service partners to allow us to better serve you in the future.
Is there any domestic area KPOPMOM cannot delivery?
We can deliver to all domestic area.
What if I am not at home when the package arrives?
You will need to sign a letter of authorisation as a confirmation and indicate a second party at the point of purchase to identify the person.
Does KPOPMOM offer international shipments?
Currently we only offer shipping within Malaysia. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help to check on delivery fees if you are interested.
NOTE: * Applicable for all products except for selected bulk products.
Spectra 9 Plus Portable Double Electric Breast Pump
The Spectra 9 Plus Portable Double Electric Breast Pump – for mums wanting complete portability and flexibility so they can pump how they like, when they like and where they like! Finally, the Spectra 9 has been re-released as the upgraded Spectra 9 Plus, which has all the features you loved about the Spectra 9 but with some very important extras to make your life easier.
Features and benefits:
- The Spectra 9 Plus comes with a complete double kit so you can double pump – pumping both breasts at once saves so much time, which as a busy mum trying to find time to express, you will really appreciate. Double pumping also ramps up levels of prolactin (the milk producing hormone) in your blood, so is better for supporting milk supply.
- The Spectra 9 Plus has a nozzle for each milk collection kit, making it easy to swap from single to double pumping. Just attach a milk collection kit to both nozzles if you will be double pumping, or if you only want to single pump, you can just close off the second nozzle.
- Letdown mode – switch with a touch to the letdown mode, which is a light, quick mode designed to speed the start of milk flow, just the way a baby does. This will get you expressing faster and help your body get on board with the job of expressing milk.
- Easy adjustment of cycle speed & suction strength – touch button controls allow you to adjust suction strength and cycle with one touch. As you increase the suction, the speed will slow down [see the S2 if you want even more control over cycle program].
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery – yes, we know you love this feature. Use your Spectra 9 Plus while plugged into mains, or just use it wherever you like from its inbuilt rechargeable battery.
- LCD display so you can easily see where you’re at with vacuum and cycle settings. There’s a battery indicator so you know how much charge you have left on the battery AND there’s a timer so you can keep track of how long you’ve been expressing.
- The Spectra 9 Plus is our most portable pump – lightweight and slimline, it will slip easily into your handbag. If you are a busy mum running around after kids or needing to pump on the go, then you will love being able to hang the Spectra 9 Plus from your wrist or around your neck, team the pump with a hands-free pumping bra (to hold the breast shields in place hands-free) and pump on the run!
- Closed system – like all Spectra breast pumps, the Spectra 9 Plus has a closed system, which means that there is no way for milk to get into the pump motor. Milk particles in the pump motor can lead to the growth of mold and is a potential source of virus transmission.
- As always with Spectra breast pumps, the Spectra 9 Plus has high performance vacuum with maximum suction of 300mm Hg.
- Slow-flow teats are suitable for newborn feeding.
- Vacuum range 0 ~ 300 mmHg
- Cycle length 30-46 RPM
- Weight – 400g
- Two Years Warranty
- Powered by mains or inbuilt rechargeable battery
- Motor life 1,500 hours
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Certification CE, FDA, ISO13485, ISO9001
- Spectra 9 Plus main pump
- Wide neck breast shield (24mm size) x 2
- Bottle x 2
- Slow flow soft teat x 2
- Tubing x 2
- Disc x 2
- Cap x 2
- Back-flow protector x 2
- Valve x 2
- Power adapter
- All components in contact with your milk are BPA-free.
|Gross Weight||400 gram|