- Your shopping cart is empty!
We accept multiple forms of payments in KPOPMOM Shop. Once you have placed your order, you can decide on your payment choices as provided below:
1. Credit Cards (VISA and MASTERCARD)
2. Online Bank Transfer or FPX
Both credit card and online bank transfer or FPX are provided by our payment gateway partner
3. ATM Deposit, Bank Transfer or Cheque Deposit
Once you have made the transfer/deposit, please submit a screenshot/photo of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and contact details.
|BANK||MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD (MAYBANK)|
|ACCOUNT NAME||LJY SIGNATURE ENTERPRISE|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER||5623 3940 6200|
KPOPMOM Shop provides FREE SHIPPING* for orders RM200 & above within West Malaysia. For orders below the amount, a fixed rate of RM8 is charged. We are working closely with 3 major delivery partners Poslaju, Citylink and Aramex to ensure safe and fast delivery to you. For East Malaysia, minimum shipping rate of RM15 is charged.
After you have successfully placed your order, we will conduct a verification process and update you as soon as possible by email or SMS. After successful verification, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 3 working days
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days
Can I schedule the delivery of my order?
Our courier service is unable to provide scheduling of deliveries; therefore we cannot guarantee delivery of your order for a specific time or date. However, you may coordinate with our courier partner to schedule according to your preference. Yet you can rest assured we are working closely with our service partners to allow us to better serve you in the future.
Is there any domestic area KPOPMOM cannot delivery?
We can deliver to all domestic area.
What if I am not at home when the package arrives?
You will need to sign a letter of authorisation as a confirmation and indicate a second party at the point of purchase to identify the person.
Does KPOPMOM offer international shipments?
Currently we only offer shipping within Malaysia. Please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will help to check on delivery fees if you are interested.
NOTE: * Applicable for all products except for selected bulk products.
Our famous silicone breast pump has been updated!
Although working in the same way our new pump has a few added features to make your life that little bit easier. With an increased volume to 100ml and a suction base for support our new and improved breast pump is the easiest and most simple way to express.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- 100ml capacity.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to use your breast pump
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.