- Your shopping cart is empty!
Autumnz Breastmilk Storage Bottles - Pink Best Milk Ever - (4 bottles)
Product Code: AUTUMNZ-BM-STORAGE-4-BLUE
Availability: 2-3 Days
We accept multiple forms of payments in KPOPMOM Shop. Once you have placed your order, you can decide on your payment choices as provided below:
1. Credit Cards (VISA and MASTERCARD)
2. Online Bank Transfer or FPX
Both credit card and online bank transfer or FPX are provided by our payment gateway partner
3. ATM Deposit, Bank Transfer or Cheque Deposit
Once you have made the transfer/deposit, please submit a screenshot/photo of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and contact details.
|BANK||MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD (MAYBANK)|
|ACCOUNT NAME||LJY SIGNATURE ENTERPRISE|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER||5623 3940 6200|
KPOPMOM Shop provides FREE SHIPPING* for orders RM200 & above within West Malaysia. For orders below the amount, a fixed rate of RM8 is charged. We are working closely with 3 major delivery partners Poslaju, Citylink and Aramex to ensure safe and fast delivery to you. For East Malaysia, minimum shipping rate of RM15 is charged.
After you have successfully placed your order, we will conduct a verification process and update you as soon as possible by email or SMS. After successful verification, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 3 working days
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days
Can I schedule the delivery of my order?
Our courier service is unable to provide scheduling of deliveries; therefore we cannot guarantee delivery of your order for a specific time or date. However, you may coordinate with our courier partner to schedule according to your preference. Yet you can rest assured we are working closely with our service partners to allow us to better serve you in the future.
Is there any domestic area KPOPMOM cannot delivery?
We can deliver to all domestic area.
What if I am not at home when the package arrives?
You will need to sign a letter of authorisation as a confirmation and indicate a second party at the point of purchase to identify the person.
Does KPOPMOM offer international shipments?
Currently we only offer shipping within Malaysia. Please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will help to check on delivery fees if you are interested.
NOTE: * Applicable for all products except for selected bulk products.
Autumnz Breastmilk Storage Bottles is specially designed for safe and extended storage of breastmilk.
- Safe & Non toxic (BPA free and Phthalates Free)
- US FDA approved material for safe storage
- Made of 100% food grade polypropylene (PP) for safe & longer storage
- Compatible with most standard breastpumps (Spectra, Ameda, etc) can pump directly into the bottle
- Clear ounce/ml markings
- 4 x 5oz PP Breastmilk Storage Bottles
- 4 x Screw Rings
- 4 x Sealing Discs
- Store milk in single serving size to avoid wastage
- Leave some room at the top of the bottle to allow for expansion when milk freezes
- Screw on the cover
- Label milk with the date and time it was expressed
- Store milk in refrigerator and freezer
- Use milk that has been in the refrigerator or freezer the longest first
- If stored in a freezer: Thaw frozen milk in the refrigerator first or place bottle straight in a bowl of warm water
- If stored in a refrigerator: Place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to prepare for feeding
- Discard any leftover milk
- Do not refreeze thawed milk
- Wash all bottle parts in warm soapy water and rinse with hot water before first use
- Wash with warm soapy water and rinse well after each use. Then immerse all cleansed bottles in hot water for 15 minutes and then air dry them
- Replace bottle when it shows signs of wear and tear
- Avoid direct contact with stove, high heat, flame and solvents
- Never warm or thaw breastmilk in a microwave
- Always test the temperature of milk before feeding baby
With young babies less than 6 months old who are susceptible to colic, it is advisable to use bottles with proven anti-colic technology for direct bottle feeding. We do not recommend feeding babies direct from breastmilk storage bottles unless if the adult is feeding the babies using cups.
For hygiene purpose, it is best NOT to allow baby to self-feed by holding on to the outer of the storage bottle which came straight out of the refrigerator. If the baby is feeding from bottles, best to pour to another clean feeding bottle to ensure optimum hygiene.